Great to be a part of the BROMMUNITY!

Hey folks!

Welcome aboard and Please feel free to introduce yourself in this thread!

It’s me Retep. I’m your community leader and am here to help make this place the shiznit! You may have seen me on The Wild Times podcast as the long haired fat guy who recently had a child :slight_smile:

Since I’m not able to be on the discord as much and participate in the real-time convo there, I really wanted to create this community so I could have a way of keeping up with all of the great community observations, news, and convos I’ve been missing… because I’m a selfish prick :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

If you’re not familiar with how to post or get around in the new forum please take a look here.

Anyways. Enjoy the forum and if you have any feedback please leave it in the Site Feedback area.

~Retep

10 Likes

You are the man Retep!:fire: Hope you and the new family are doing well!:smile: The wild times community is the best!:peace_symbol: Also hmu if you want a peyote plant gifted to you​:cactus: I know you like the psychedelics​:eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Haha I’m going to hold off on the Peyote until the kid’s a bit older :wink: - Welcome to the fourm, mate!

As if the legend really needs to introduce himself.

3 Likes

Haha! Great to see another familiar face! Welcome aboard @Seth_Isaacson!

1 Like

Hey Retep! Was listening when the first episode came out, life got in the way and I forgot about the show. Recently rediscovered it and within 3 weeks I’ve listened to it all including the bonus pods, can’t say I’ve done that with another podcast or anything really. Love the show keep the content flowing mate!

2 Likes

Welcome @Lewis_Moran! So happy to have you back! After-all you guys are what keep us going! Thanks majorly for the support and grabbing the bonus pods. It really motivates us. Going on 3 years here soon. Love you, mate!

1 Like

You’re a legend Retep! :heart: Super stoked this exists, and equally stoked to be here!

2 Likes

It’s an honor to have the Meme Master himself, @ejdwin here with us! Look forward to your memes :wink:

1 Like

I was promised a special title

1 Like

2 Likes

Boy oh boy, where to start. I grew up loving animals and getting my hands on as many as I could. Steve Irwin was my God. Now I’m a wildlife photographer and avid nature lover. I’m trying to see every national park in the US and am over half way there. Middle management job, wrestling coach, have an awesome fiancé. Always looking for cool hikes and things to see, sometimes do solo backpacking trips in the wilderness. Long time brosner

3 Likes

That awesome @Skoll_Hati ! Would love to see some of your photos. We’re going to get a forum category for images soon, and would love to see some of your creations! Welcome to the bromunnity!

Whats happening everyone ! Long time brostener and patron. Ive been working with animals and wildlife most of my life ! Currently focusing on venomous snakes and invertebrates. Im also hoping this forum is gonna be alot of fun once I learn how to navigate it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What’s up @Deven_Cummings ! Welcome aboard! Would love to hear more about your work. Feel free to post about it in the brommunity. Eventually we’ll start creating more categories for what you guys are interested in and talking about. For now you can just use a tag to categorize it under ‘snakes’ or something when you post. You can get more familiar with how to get around in the forum by checking out this post.

Enjoy! And we hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

They call me the Small Wonder :sunglasses:

3 Likes